Let us care for your pets as much as you do…
Pearl Veterinary Group is a family run practice, with all the philosophies of a small practice, where our clients and their pets always come first. Margaret and Stewart Bedford first established Sutton Farm Veterinary Surgery in 1994 and then the practice expanded into Shrewsbury Pet Hospital in 2005.
Despite still holding on to the friendly, caring approach to our patients, providing all the routine treatments that they need, we also now are
- The largest group of specialised experts with RCVS recognised advanced qualifications in Shropshire, including consultants in orthopaedics, ophthalmology, cardiology and physiotherapy. We also have a resident herbalist.
- The only Veterinary Hospital in Shrewsbury, providing 24 hour nursing care to all of our in-patients, with our own Vets on call.
- The only practice in Shrewsbury to see referral cases from Wales and West Midlands on a daily basis, a service that is discounted to our own clients.
- Incorporating a complete rehabilitation unit that includes hydrotherapy, physiotherapy and acupuncture treatments.
- The only practice in Shropshire to have MRI facilities.
In a recent survey, 97% of our clients said that our service was outstanding and that they would recommend us to their friends. But don’t take ours or our clients’ word for it, have a look around our website, and if you want to discuss your pet’s needs just e-mail us or give us a call.