Pearl Veterinary Group / Telford is a family run practice, with all the philosophies of a small practice, where our clients and their pets always come first. Margaret and Stewart Bedford first established Sutton Farm Veterinary Surgery in 1994 and then the practice expanded into Shrewsbury Pet Hospital in 2005. and In October 2010 Pearl Veterinary Group opened its brand new surgery in St Georges, Telford. The surgery is self contained, with a spacious and comfortable waiting area, state of the art kennels, and with its own operating theatre, dental suite and radiography suite. Despite still holding on to the friendly, caring approach to our patients, providing all the routine treatments that they need, we also now are:
- Your local, family run practice, giving the highest standard of treatment and care possible at the most affordable prices around.
- Resident RCVS recognised consultants in orthopaedics, ophthalmology, internal medicine and physiotherapy.
- The only RCVS accredited Veterinary Hospital in Shrewsbury, providing 24 hour nursing to all of our in-patients.
- The busiest referral practice in Shropshire, seeing animals for all over Wales and the West Midlands on a daily basis. A service that is at discounted cost to our registered clients.
- The only complete animal rehabilitation unit in Shropshire, including hydrotherapy, physiotherapy and acupuncture treatments.
- The only practice in Shropshire to have MRI facilities.
Out of Hours Emergency Service
Our own vets are on call most nights and weekends at Shrewsbury Pet Hospital, but we also use VetsNow in Wellington, so that when your pet needs us out of hours you will have a choice of where to go.
St Georges Veterinary Surgery has its own grooming parlour, operating to the same exacting standards as our GroomZone in Shrewsbury Pet Hospital. You do not need to be registered with Pearl Veterinary Group to use GroomZone.